ActivBR - Bank Reconciliation
ActivBR provides a quick and accurate way to reconcile bank transactions with the
GL bank account.
- Easily enter bank information and create accounts, registers, and statements.
- ActivBR includes Positive Pay for verification of checks to be paid by the bank
and Voided Forms to keep track of all other uses of pre-printed check forms such
as lost, torn, voided, misprinted, or allocated for manual handwritten checks.
- Bank transactions are created during the GL merge; therefore, all entries that are posted to a reconciled
account will automatically generate bank transactions.
- Registers contain a control list of GL accounts and check form designs that can be used for the Check Register.
Check designs can be modified using Crystal Reports™ to fit any pre-printed check
- Bank statements have a Closed attribute which, when selected, disallows changes
to the statement. The bank statement form includes an Outstanding tab which shows
all outstanding transactions (for this bank account) as of the bank statement's
reconciliation date and a Reconciled tab which shows all transactions reconciled
by this bank statement.
- ActivBR includes the following reports: Accounts listing,
Banks listing, Contacts listing, Registers listing, and Transactions listing.